Farm Stock is the leader in herd management software. No other software program offers as many features at an affordable price as Farm Stock. From the handy calendar with automatic event scheduling to the hassle-free bloodline report; there is something for every livestock operation, no matter how large or small.
Farm Stock Features:
Farm Stock Requirements:
- Tracks an unlimited number of animal types such as cattle, hogs, dairy, sheep, goats, elk, horses, and more.
- Maintain complete and detailed records and histories on livestock by individual or group of animals.
- Integrates with Farm Trac and Farm Funds for feed conversions and profit/loss statements.
- Complete genealogy area allows you to easily maintain records of bloodlines for breeding purposes.
- Print a family tree by selecting the desired animal, then displaying its parents and/or children, continuing as far up or down the tree as desired.
- Calendar area schedules vaccinations, testing, and breeding events.
- Health records can be entered for each animal.
- By-products area allows you to keep detailed records on milkings, wool, etc.
- Set up User Defined Fields to keep track of additional information that is of specific importance to you.
- Reports include valuable information such as weaning weights, mother performance, feed conversions, and vaccinations. All reports can be sorted by the individual or by the group.
- Generates custom reports from information entered. All reports can be exported in a number of useful formats including Word, Excel, PDF, and Text.
- Import unlimited pictures per animal from a digital camera.
- Import animals from text files (such as a spreadsheet). Saves time by not having to enter your animals when first starting out.
- Compatible with most scales for importing weight information.
- Easily add Farm Stock Mate for record-keeping in the pasture or barn.
- Microsoft Windows 98 or higher.
- 133 MHz Processor.
- 64 MB Memory.
- 20 MB Hard Drive Space
Farm Stock Thumbnails
(click to enlarge)