Farm Site is the elite mapping and layering software used by farmers today. From downloading aerial photos and tracing field boundaries to importing yield data, Farm Site has it all. Farm Site provides unlimited layers for yield mapping, application logs, soil types, soil sample results, tile lines, and more. The integration of Farm Trac is especially unique. If importing yield or application data into Farm Site, Farm Trac will convert this spatial data into a field record. No other company does it better with fewer steps!
Farm Site Features:
Farm Site Requirements:
- Integrates with Farm Trac by adding unlimited mapping and layering capabilities.
- Includes mapping tools for drawing fields, structures, and landmarks.
- Download FREE geo-referenced aerial photos, waterways, and roads of your farm from the Internet.
- Calculates acreage automatically.
- Enter or import the results of soil tests and generate a map of the data.
- Print full-color maps.
- Display layers on top of layers to see the effect of pH levels or soil types on yields, and more.
- Import yield data from yield monitors to generate base, averaged, and contoured views. For a complete list of compatible yield monitors, click here.
- Use yield data to automatically draw field boundaries.
- Statistical analysis of yield, moisture, wet yield, mass, and other information gathered by your yield monitor.
- Calculate soil sampling locations for any grid size.
- Import and export data in several formats including Arc View Shape files and ASCII delimited files.
- Use the coordinate system that fits the job - Degrees, Degrees-Minutes, Degrees-Minutes-Seconds, State Plane, or UTM.
- Prescription Map Designer Tool allows application maps to be created for variable rate control.
- Product summary of application maps allows you to see total quantity needed to complete job and approximate cost.
- Farm Trac
- Microsoftİ Windows 98 or higher.
- 133 MHz Processor.
- 64 MB Memory.
Farm Site Thumbnails
(click to enlarge)