FarmWorks CF GPS Receiver
The FarmWorks CF GPS Receiver provides a host of features that make it easy for integration and use. It uses 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and reacquisition. It also uses the latest in GPS technology in the form of the Sirf III Chipset. This chipset includes the many improvements over past generations of CF GPS receivers.
- Firmware Engineered for Farm Works Software
- WAAS Enabled
- SiRF III/LP Lower Power, All-in-View 20 parallel channel GPS
- Sirf III chipsets providing greater accuracy of position.
- NMEA 0183 Messages Supported: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, GLL, VTG
- FoliageLock enabled for weak signal tracking in high vegetation environments
- SingleSat Updates during reduced visibility periods
- Urban Canyons support
- External Antenna Input (MMCX)
- Built-in High Sensitivity Patch Antenna
- LED GPS Fix Indicator
- Faster GPS acquisition time.
- Capability to locate satellites when located around buildings, trees and other obstructions.
- Capability to assess whether WAAS differential is providing more accurate positions and only use differential corrections when they are better.
- Antenna includes an indicator that lights up when the GPS is recognized by a software application.
- Indicator light that flashes when a GPS fix is established.
- 20 parallel satellite-tracking channels for fast acquisition and re-acquisition.
- Built-in hardware tracking loop processor WAAS/EGNOS demodulator.
- External Antenna Included.
- Compact Flash type I or II interface
- PC Card slot with CF to PC Card adapter
- Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz
- Channels: 20
- Chipset: SiRFStar III/LP
- Interface: CompactFlash Type I
- Positional Accuracy: 5m (WAAS)
- Datum: WGS-84
- Hot Start: 8 second
- Warm Start: 38 seconds
- Cold Start: 42 seconds
- Reacquisition Time: 0.1 seconds
- Baud Rate: 4800 N81
- Altitude Limit: 60,000 feet
- Speed Limit: 1152 mph
- Power Consumption: 90mA
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" x 1 11/16" x 1/2" Operating Temperature Range: -40F to
- 176F Operating Humidity: 95%
- The specifications are subject to be changed without notice.
- The measurement functions of this GPS CF card are not intended for use in tracking measurements that requires professional or industrial precision.
- Values produced by this GPS CF card should be considered as reasonable accurate representations only.
FarmWorks CF GPS Thumbnails
(click to enlarge)
About us |
Contact us |
Handhelp Mapping Systems |
GPS Equipment |
Spray Controllers |
Yield Monitors |
Farming Software |
Copyright © 2007. KG Ag Services. All rights reserved.
Webside Designed by Agribusiness Publications